Saturday, December 17, 2022

5 Natural Remedies For Vertigo That Really Work

Vertigo is a specific type of dizziness, a sensation of spinning when your balance is disturbed. Vertigo is usually associated with disturbances in the inner ears' balance mechanisms. 

The most common symptoms of vertigo are nausea, vomiting, a spinning sensation, loss of balance, or sweating. Vertigo is a symptom and not a disease and can result from a variety of health problems. While mild vertigo is common and normally harmless, continuous and persistent vertigo requires you to seek medical attention immediately. 

I had vertigo for many years and I know it can be really annoying. Sometimes suddenly I saw stars flying in front of my eyes and followed was the weirdest headache and nausea. It used to take hours for it to go away. 

I even went to doctors for that problem and they sent me to the lab to take a bunch of tests and found nothing special. After that I was searching for the solutions myself on the internet, trying a lot of home remedies and finally, these are the top natural remedies for vertigo that really work for me:

1. Exercise

Yes, lazy folks, you will have to move a bit here. I was quite lazy with doing exercises back then and since I start to move more, the problem has decreased a lot. In fact, 

I have been practicing some physical therapy found in a great book about curing vertigo and it has been the best therapy ever and cured most of my vertigo and that weird "flying stars" headache. I always feel very relaxed and energetic again after doing this therapy. 

I showed it to my grandpa also and since he started practicing it, he told me his headache and neck pain were totally gone.

2. Relax

Avoid any quick body movements when you have a vertigo attack. Tension in the muscles around the eyes, ears, and the body line from the top of your head to your pelvic bone can also result in vertigo. Lie down in a comfortable position and release your muscles. Try to avoid any stress and have enough sleep every day.

3. Ginger and Ginkgo Biloba

This has been very helpful to me when having a vertigo attack. Even though when I don't have that many vertigo problems anymore, I still use them once in a while, especially on cold winter days because I have very low blood pressure. 

In fact, what I normally do is always have some fresh ginger in my kitchen and make ginger tea myself every day. The tea is very simple: put some fresh-cut ginger slices into a cup of hot water, add 1 or 2 teaspoons of sugar or honey, and voila, your ginger tea is ready!

4. Diet

diet is very important in curing any health problem. Avoid caffeine, nicotine, drugs, and alcohol, or try to avoid as much as you can. I have been trying to drink much less at those after-work parties and drink more herbal tea instead of coffee.

5. Taking Supplements

I used to take only vitamin C before but now I have been taking calcium, vitamin B6, and vitamin B3 also. I also noticed my skin has become a lot better and look healthier since I started to take these.

These 5 natural remedies have been working great for me, especially physical therapy. It also cures my stiff shoulders so I cannot be happier.

Now Listen Very Carefully Here:

The Natural Vertigo and Dizziness Relief Exercise Program – By Christian Goodman

I’m not going to waste your time with lots of reading. You’re probably anxious to get rid of your pain, so let me get straight to the point.

This program is split into 4 parts:

  1. Neck release exercises
  2. Head exercises
  3. Neck and shoulders exercises
  4. Tension removal exercises

You don’t have to push yourself to do all the exercises in the program. The most important parts are parts 1 (neck release exercises) and part 2 (head exercises). 

These exercises focus on releasing tension from the muscles around the neck and ears. This increases the blood flow up to the head, releases any squeezed nerves, and frees the balance system in the ears.

These exercises will put absolutely no strain on the neck, so there’s no discomfort and there is no danger of harming anything, even if your vertigo is caused by a neck accident.

The neck and shoulders exercises (part 3) are very refreshing and pump fresh oxygen into the neck and shoulders and up to the head. If you’ve had a neck accident, however, you should not practice this part.

The exercises in part 4 are very good in getting rid of both emotional and physical tension, which are very common causes of vertigo and dizziness. Practicing these exercises makes you feel better and makes the other exercises work better too.

The program helped everyone who gave it a good try. Only those who gave up too early failed to treat their vertigo and dizziness. So I’m convinced it will work for you, too.

Click Here To Watch This Video On The Official Website